google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Friday 8 November 2013

SizzixMagnetic Platform

The Magnetic Platform from Sizzix is Genius!!
 
I have used Post It Notes and masking tape to try and hold my Thinlets. I have stopped breathing whilst slowly, slowly lowering the top cutting plate before turning the wheel of my  Sizzix Big Shot ... but there were still too many occasions where the die had moved whilst going through the machine making the die cut useless. BUT NO MORE!!! I was delighted when my Magnetic Platform arrived. the die stick to it almost like glue.
 
You get best results by ensuring your cutting plates do not become too distorted (turning them over regularly helps), so I always keep a spare set that are completely flat. The platform works brilliantly with the new Thinlets Die that is one of my blog posts. It is worth every penny!!!
Magnetic Platform Item - Number: 130658 £35.95
Standard Cutting Pads -  Item Number:113475 £8.50
Extended Cutting Pads -  Item Number: 113478 £17.95
 
 

Order Online by Clicking Here

Alternatively you can contact me by:
 
Telephone: 07759587004 or 08432896848

No comments: