google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Thursday 30 January 2014

Spring & Summer Catalogue 2014

I can hardly believe that the Winter Catalogue is gone and the Spring Summer Catalogue is here.
I have already been playing with my Pre-Order products and I am delighted with the new stamps, punches, die and Designer Series Papers in the Catalogue. There are varius party kits with Banners etc, AND a Burplap Wreath Kit that includes die cuts to make beautiful flowers to go on it.

Here are some of my creations using the new products:

This lovely card is made using papers from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Papers (132996). The Sentiment Stamp is a Sale A Bration freebie (See Ya Later 133533) when you spend £45 on an order During 2014 Sale A Bration promotion period.


This card was made using circle collection Framelits (130911); & the Starburst Sayings Stamp Set & Starburst Framelits die bundle (134817); rgw Summer Starfruit cord is one of the free accessories you can choose when placing an order of £45 during 2024 Sale A Bration.

A card for the men, made using the Starburst Sayings/Starburst Framlits Bundle, as well as the Retro Fresh Designer Series Papers (132993)


This was a quick make and take I did recently at a Team Training Day. The Stamp Set isHappy Watercolour (133188) and includes the sentiment stamp, and the distressed dots stamp seen on the card above.


 Another Make and Take project form our recent Training day. This one uses a stamp from the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (133227, the banner punch (One of the Sale A Bration freebies you can choose for every £45 order placed), and crisp cantaloupe ruffle ribbon.
Another masculine card, that could even be used on a card or scrapbook for your other half on Valentines Day. The Stamp Set is called Hello Sailor132992, plus striped Pacific Point grosgrain ribbon (132981) Decorative Dots TIEF, and antique brads (117273)



 This was a Fancy Fold card made at our recent training day featuring many of the products in the new seasonal catalogue. The Happy Watercolour (133188) Stampset is my most favourite of all the new sets.

This is another of the stamps in the Happy Watercolour stamp set. And I adore the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Papers. Lots of Pear Pizzaz and  Crisp Cantaloupe colours going on.



And again ... I told you that Happy Watercolour was my favourite Stamp Set ... didn't I?? he he



Lastly, here is the wreath I made from the Burlap and Blooms Kit ( 133333) from the new catalogue. Best results are made with the use of a hot melt glue gun to put the flowers together and sewn onto the wreath, but it is a really pretty piece of home decore. You can add your own embellishments to the kit, but I rather liked it as it is.


I hope you enjoyed viewing my makes and do feel free to leave comments 

Happy Stampin Folks ... Till Next Time

Kim xx
Don't forget you can now ORDER ONLINE via my Demonstrator website 


If you would like to talk about becoming a Demonstrator or order directly with me you can do so by:

Phone: 08432896848
Text: 07759587004
email: stampinupatthewarren@hotmail.co.uk

All images copyright Stampin Up!




No comments: