google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Thursday 3 April 2014

MDS: Getting Started with a Card

My Digital Studio Tutorial #8


If you would love to make your own cards and gift tags but don't fancy attending a class/workshop to do it in the cut and paste manner, then digital card making might be for you. If you love making handmade cards  but don't have time to make bulk batches (e.g. invitations. Christmas Cards, Thank you cards) then you can make one card, save it and print it off in bulk, letting your PC take the strain.



And here are some I made earlier. I would love you to share with me any of your digital card makes by emailing them to me and I will post them on here






To order all your Stampin Up Products
Free MDS Trial
Full version of MDS
MDS downloads
or browse the catalogues

Simply CLICK HERE



No comments: