google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Textured Impression Embossing Folders -- Brandi Barnard

I love my Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from Stampin Up.

If I can get a piece of embossing into each project I make, I am a happy bunny! The folders help to add dimension to your cardcraft. You can emboss, de-boss, ink the embossing folder before running it through your Bog Shot or Texture Boutique machine(s). You can create a void in your embossing to keep an area flat where you want to stamp or add a die cut element. And you can add texture to more than cardstock. Leather, chipboard, and white board can all be embossed. If you do not have a big shot or texture boutique maching, then find a rubber mallet of a rolling pin to add the texture to your item.

This Stampin Up! Video will share a little of the above, but use a little imagination, and you can find a way to add texture to your card or scrapbook project.



Remember to place your order via my online shop http://www.stampinupatthewarren.stampinup.net

If you need any advice on Stampin Up Products, you can contact me by:

email: stampinupatthewarren@hotmail.co.uk

Text: 07759587004

Phone: 08432896848 or 07759587004

Happy Stamping

Kim xx

No comments: