google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Friday 17 July 2015

July Customer Thank you Cards

Every Month, I make a new batch of Thank You Cards
I make them in bulk (around 80 at a time) so every customer gets a card.
I change the stamp sets I use each month,.
I really enjoy the mass production of cards, as I find I zone out and enjoy singing along to the music on our Sonos System!
I also try to ensure there is some unisex cards ready made, as occasionally, I get an order from a man.
And below is a mix of what I have made for this month,
I hope you like them?
I will be doing tutorials on the making of the cards over the next week or so, so please keep following to find ways of making lovely cards that are quick and easy to make! .... just what we all need when time is in short order!



I 
Join my Pinterest community board,
where you can share your own Stampin Up Creations?
Follow the Pinterest Board on the left hand side bar and I will send you an invitation to follow the Stampin Up! At The Warren Community Pinterest Board

If you have any questions on techniques or products, or Joining my Team/discussing the business opportunities Stampin Up! Can offer
Contact Me

Or telephone/text 07759587004

Happy Stamping
Kim xxx         

Order your Craft Supplies on line 24/7

No comments: