google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Sale A Bration 2015 Week 9 Day 3



I have received the call I was hoping for. The funding has been approved for my replacement spinal cord stimulator. The old implantable device will be removed and the new one inserted on 2 April
So I have time to go all out on the last few weeks of Sale A Bration. 

There is 4 new Sale A Bration products that you can choose with every £34 you spend when you order via my online store.
There is some Printed Vellum Sheets
Some In Colour 2014-16 Thick Bakers Twine & buttons
And two fab Stamp Sets!


Make todays card and you may spend enough on your order to qualify for one of the SAB exclusive Free Products

Todays card is made using the Painted Petals Stamp Set and co-ordinating Painted Blooms Designer Series Papers (DSP).



I trimmed a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 14.3 x 10 cms
I used Melon Mambo ink to stamp the flowers, and Old Olive ink to stamp the leaves.
I then dry embossed this panel using the rectangular Fun Frames TIEF.
I then dry embossed the panel using the wide scallop from the Delicate Designs TIEF


Then Stamped the Sentiment using Rich Razzelberry Ink 
I wrapped around some linen thread, and added a Very Vintage Designer Button, and threaded this with the linen thread and tied a bow. 
Add some Basic Rhinestones and you can then attach some Stampin Dimensionals to the reverse of the card topper and attach this to a White A6 Card Blank,
And that is it ... Job done!


If you would like to join my Pinterest community board where you will be able to post your own Stampin Up creations. Simply email me and I will add you to the board
kim@stampinupatthewarren.com

If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away
Happy Stamping
Kim xxx

Contact me to order:
Telephone/Txt: 07759587004
Email: kim@stampinupatthewarren.com
Or Order Online 24/7
                                                                                               

    

No comments: