google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Saturday 9 May 2015

Wetlands Watercolour

Today's card is using the same basic template as yesterdays card, in that it is a watercolour background, and overstamped with one of the stamps from Wetlands Stamp Set
But there is something about this card you haven't seen before.
So I am going to pass this over to my followers to tell me what it is about the products used today that is different to what you have seen before?
It is subtle, but if you are a big follower of Stampin Up! Products, I am sure you will pick it up very quickly ....


The Watercolour technique is exactly the same as I used on yesterdays card, so do go and check it out. 
I went with a moody blue, and a warm neutral to create this seaside scene 

The Wetlands Stamp features 2 very different birds, this one is more like gulls wading in the seashore, and then there is a larger Goose stamp, plus the grass you see here.


The stamped, water colour panel with the Gull stamp and also the Thank You , also from the Wetlands Stamp Set.was mat onto a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock and popped up on Stampin Dimensionals before mounting it onto the grass stamped panel.
Mount onto a White 6" Square Card Blank

Here are most of the products used in today's card, just click on the icons to view or order the product

Have you worked out what is different as yet?? Leave comments below or on my Google+ account (there is a link on the side bar of this blog.

If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away
Happy Stamping
Kim xxx


 join my Pinterest community board where you will be able to post your own Stampin Up creations. Simply email me and I will add you to the board

If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away
Happy Stamping
Kim xxx

Contact me to order:
Telephone/Txt: 07759587004

Or Order Online 24/7


No comments: