google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Saturday 29 November 2014

Stamp Set Showcase Week 20 (6) Lovely As A Tree

WEll what a mad day we have had today!

I have been preparing for this weekends Craft Fair.
In trying to get prepared, and chop up all the goat, rabbit and guinea pig food into containers so it is easy for us to feed them in the mornings and evening, and managed to throw a whole container of finely chopped vegetables all over the floor, in the fridge and some even got into the freezer and couldn't shut the freezer door ,,,
Yes I know ... More Haste Less Speed!! humph!

I have now calmed down, my hubby has pri\wd the carrots out of the freezer door and all is well with the world again he he

So I am now ready to type up todays blog post.

LOVELY AS A TREE

There is some sponging and some stamping and that is about it
So a nice quick card to make
AND it uses my most Favorite Specialty Designer Series Paper from the seasonal Catalogue
Under The Tree


Begin with a 6" (15 CMS)  Square Whisper White Card Blank

Trim a piece of Under The Tree DSP to 14.5 cms x 13.5 cms.
Ink the edges of this panel with Silver Memento Ink
Adhere to the card blank using teeny amounts of Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue.

Next, trim a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 12 cms x 12 cms

First stamp the four tree stamp from the Lovely As A Tree stamp to the top half of the Whisper White panel using Smokey Slate Ink.
Then ink the  conifer stamp with Versamark and then before stamping, ink the stamp with Mossy Meadow ink. Stamp Centrally on the cardstock.
Dust with Clear embossing powder, remove the excess powder and heat set with your Heat Tool.

Now make a snow drift mask from scrap card, and using a Stampin Sponge and Soft Sky Ink, sponge some snow drifts by moving the mask several times. Begin with the base of the conifer and work from there.
Stamp your sentiment in the bottom right of the cardstock.
Mat (layer) this panel onto the reverse side of the Under The Tree DSP you used earlier measuring 12.5 cms x 12.5 cms. 
Ink the edges with Silver Memento ink, Adhere the stamped panel onto this one with a little Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue.


Apply Stampin Dimensionals to the reverse and adhere to the card front.
And there you have it. Do share your own creations as I love to see them :)


If you would like to join my community board on my Pinterest account to post your own photo's
ping me your email address and I will add you

kim@stampinupatthewarren.com



If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away

Happy Stamping
Kim xxx

Contact me to order:
Telephone/Txt: 07759587004
Email: kim@stampinupatthewarren.com

Or Order Online 24/7

Or Click on the image of the products used below and it will take you straight to my online store
If you would like to join my community board on my Pinterest account to post your own photo's ping me your email address and I will add you kim@stampinupatthewarren.com If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away Happy Stamping Kim xxx Contact me to order: Telephone/Txt: 07759587004 Email: kim@stampinupatthewarren.com Or Order Online 24/7 http://www.stampinupatthewarren.stampinup.net Or Click on the image of the products used below and it will take you straight to my online store

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY


EXTRA SAVINGS AND EARNINGS WHEN YOU JOIN THIS WEEK

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinupatthewarren/jointhefun


No comments: