google-site-verification: google70410e9e92d4fda2.html

Thursday 27 November 2014

Stamp Set Showcase Week 20 (4) Lovely As A Tree


Today I have a really quick and simple card for you to make. Really easy to make in bulk and cost EFFECTIVE too

BUT I Would be remiss if I didn't make you all aware of the great offer for allowing you to Join Team Warriners with your starter pack at a 25% discount. Click on the Build Your Own Bonus photo below and it will take you straight to my online store with more information on this photo

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!

EXTRA SAVINGS AND EARNINGS WHEN YOU JOIN THIS WEEK

For one week only (25 November – 2 December), you can join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator for some great deals! Get a 25 percent discount on the Starter Kit with all the same great products included AND five percent cash back on all commissionable orders you place in December.


So for today you will need an A6 Whisper White Card Blank.
Next, trim a piece of A4 Night of Navy cardstock to 14.3 cms x 10 cms



Stamp the 4 trees from LOVELY AS A TREE stamp set using Versamark 
Dust with White Embossing Powder, remove the excess and heat set with your Heat Tool.


Trim a strip of Whisper White Cardstock to 1.5 cms x 13,8 cms
Adhere to the bottom (leaving a small blue border) to the embossed panel using a teeny amount of Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue

Stamp the White strip of card with your Greeting in Night of Navy ink
Use your Dark Night of Navy Blendability Pen to paint some Basic Rhinestones and apply these to the white strip of cardstock also.

And that is it! How Quick was that??

If you would like to join my community board on my Pinterest account to post your own photo's
ping me your email address and I will add you

kim@stampinupatthewarren.com
  

If you would like to ask any questions on techniques or products, or anything else related to my blog posts, please feel free to ask away

Happy Stamping
Kim xxx

Contact me to order:
Telephone/Txt: 07759587004
Email: kim@stampinupatthewarren.com

Or Order Online 24/7

Or Click on the image of the products used below and it will take you straight to my online store

No comments: